Let’s face it, it’s not everyday you want to go around sporting a fox or a wolf on your back, but when it is that day, there’s no reason why it can’t be in fashionable style. Spirit Hoods has harnessed a huge celeb fan club with their one of a kind hooded pieces made completely of faux fur. The Trend Boutique has helps you take this unique piece and dress it down for everyday wear.
- Kim Kardashian playfully pairs her Spirit Hoods Red Fox with a leopard print cardigan. Try pairing it with the Blu Moon Summer Lovin’ Ruffle Dress in Sandwash Leopard for that added sex appeal.
- The Spirit Hoods Red Wolf, as seen on Vanessa Hudgens, is casually worn as more of a throw as she jets in and out of the airport. A very comfortable travel piece.
- Singer Jessie J uses her Spirit Hoods Leopard as an accessory to her already flashy orange dress. It keeps her cool and stylish as she tours the nation.
- Demi Lovato has fun in her Spirit Hoods Black Wolf. She wears it out during her nights out in the city and the colorful Navajo lining keeps it fresh and fun.
- Style diva, Khloe Kardashian, does not hesitate to wear her Spirit Hoods Night Hawk as a lavish coverup to replace the good ol’ cardigan. She styles it with simple black leggings and Report Signature thigh highs.