Combining style and unique quality, the Wildfox brand has harnessed a great following among fashion-forward celebrities. From their well-known Baggy Beach Jumpers to their newest bathing suit and jewelry collections, they continuously surprise with chic-ness and funk. Childhood friends, Kimberley Gordon and Emily Faulstitch, are the brain power behind the creative designs that these celebrities below are in love with it all. Shop the styles today!
- Ashley Tisdale wears the Seeing Stars Lennon Sweater in Free Love Red as a little mini with wrap sandals during her travels.
- The Sparkling Smile Woodstock Poncho in Daisy, as seen on Brenda Song, defines boho-chic. She pairs it with a nice little braid and big shades.
- Vanessa Hudgens takes the Bianca Jagger Penny Lane Sweater in War Paint and plays the layering game from head to toe.
- Made from a washed distressed fleece, the Skeleton Dance Baggy Beach Jumper in Clean White is Whitney Port’s go-to sweater to match with a pair of sweats for an updated look.
- The Gypsy Baby Midnight Cowboy Shrug in Cream is the essential Friday night piece. Demi Lovato uses the shrug as a pop of color against her all-black do.
- The Wildfox Light Feather Tee in Black, a favorite of Kristin Cavallari, is a vintage-inspired gem that is the perfect match for a pair of cropped shorts and simple flip-flops.