Are you feeling a little adventurous today? Celebrities have been caught all over the place sporting the fabulous fringe trend. From hobo bags made by JJ Winters to funky boots created by Koolaburra, it’s the perfect style to show off you’re daring fashion side. It’s casual enough to rock everyday and sexy enough to wear as a suit at the beach. Which fashionista matches your look?
- Koolaburra Venus Fringe Sandals in Chestnut, as seen on Kristin Cavallari, is worn with daisy dukes, perfect for a nice summer day.
- Lauren Moshi Love Bracelet Willow Crop Fringe Sweater in Black, as seen on Ashley Tisdale, works well paired with denim cut-offs or a high-waisted look.
- L*Space Stardust Fringe One Piece in Black, as seen on Lindsay Lohan, is the perfect new look for the beach.
- Marisa Haskell Joshua Tree Necklace, as seen on Vanessa Hudgens, is ideal for the Modern-Bohemian look.
- Love Quotes Knotted Fringe Scarf in Cobalt has become Jessica Alba’s favorite. She pairs it a cardigan and big shades.
- Koolaburra Veleta Wedge Heel Boot in Chestnut, as seen on Britney Spears, is a fashion forward take on this trend as she matches with slimming jeans.
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Long Fringe Kaftan in White, as seen on Ashley Tisdale, is the new way to coverup after a long day in a pool.
- The JJ Winters Mini Fringe Bag in Taupe, as seen on Minka Kelly, is worn as an everyday satchel.